- All requests have to be made in writing and form should be submitted with the Company seal and signature.
- The stall cannot be conﬁrmed until full payment in advance is received.
- In case the event is postponed or cancelled, liability of the organizers is limited to refund of the fees paid by exhibitor.
- No refund is possible if the participation is withdrawn or event is rescheduled due to condition beyond organizers control.
- Every effort will be made to meet your requests. This will however not be recognized as a condition for participation.
- If balance payment is not made before 15 days of the event , the organizer reserve right to cancel booking, with no refund of advance payment.
- Only the agreed exhibits may be displayed. Exhibits may be removed subject to permission from the organizers. The Organizers will not be responsible for any damages, in case of the application being signed by a third party (e.g. representative). The exhibitors are requested to
- insure all their exhibits, before getting them to the Venue.
POSSESION OF STALLS
- The space (Shell Scheme) will be allotted on 15th June – 2023 after 05.00 p.m.
- The space (Bare Scheme) will be allotted on 15th June 2023 after 11.00 a.m.
- The stalls should be vacated by 9 p.m. on 18th June 2022
Cancellation of Stall
- Cancellation before 8 months of the exhibition i.e. – 25% of the charges.
- Cancellation before 6 months of the exhibition i.e. – 50% of the charges.
- Cancellation before 4 months of the exhibition i.e. – 75% of the charges.
Cancellation within 2 month of the exhibition i.e. - 100% of the charges (No Refund).
- The Organizers’ reserve the right, to reallocate or resize spaces under special circumstances. The organizers also reserve the right to cancel booking
- Approved on basis of misleading or false information, or if the requirements for participation (rental charges are not received in full at the mentioned dates
- Prior to the event) are no longer met by the applicant.
- The exhibitors should accept that changes might take place in the other stands at the beginning of event. No claims for damages by either party would be entertained.
- Under 9 sqm. shell scheme stall, fascia board with company name, one table, two chairs, three spot lights, registration fee, electric point, Carpet and company entry in the ofﬁcial show catalogue.
- Under bare scheme/ Open to Sky Bare Space only electric connection will be provided. Other structure and furniture has to be arranged by
- participants themselves or through ofﬁcial vendor.
- The exhibitors are responsible for the setting up of their structure; it’s maintenance during the event and the dismantling after the event.
- The height of stand and decoration materials should not exceed 3.00 mtr.
- Music systems and special lights used inside a stand should not cause inconvenience or annoyance to other exhibitors or visitors. Any complaint received will result in termination of such display.
- Exhibits must be positioned / displayed / demonstrated such that they will not intrude into the pathway / public space or cause hazard to visitors / other Exhibitors.
- Any exhibit or process, which generates noxious or toxic fumes, or smoke of any kind, is strictly prohibited. Also no fuel or inﬂammable material is allowed in the exhibition premises.
- All stand designs are expected to be ready on the ﬁrst day of the exhibition, four hours before the inaugural time. Also dismantling of the displays will not be allowed before the closing time on the last day of the exhibition. Exhibitors are only permitted to distribute brochures or other advertising material from within their own stand. The display, distribution or presentation in any form outside the demarcated area is prohibited.